How to Find Your Videos On Facebook

How To Find Your Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smartphone, the videos were no place to be located. I remember, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Picture albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it utilizing desktop PC then most likely to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I watch it on Facebook app making use of Android mobile phone? The answer is, I do not know. Actually!

But I have done a mini study and I discover people complaining the same concern as me. I have located that Facebook group does not care about these complains so what we do currently?

Well, I have located 3 services or 3 suggestions to view Facebook uploaded videos on your Android phone as well as I will share it with you. So right here it is!

How To Find Your Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's start initially by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Just look your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also add words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will discover your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to search videos of your pal. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can try any kind of browser yet I use google chrome so here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little as well as you will locate "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly find every one of your uploaded videos along with the video clips that you're labelled in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will certainly not likely your wager yet when you do this, you will certainly locate your uploaded videos on that album when you go to photos utilizing Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Just produce your own video album then submit all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it worked.