How to See Videos Of You On Facebook

How To See Videos Of You On Facebook - Last time when I required to check my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the video clips were nowhere to be discovered. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it using desktop PC then most likely to my Profile > Images > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can't I see it on Facebook application utilizing Android smart device? The answer is, I do not understand. Actually!

However I have actually done a tiny research study and I discover individuals complaining the same problem as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not care about these grumbles so what we do currently?

Well, I have located 3 remedies or 3 pointers to watch Facebook submitted videos on your Android phone and also I will share it with you. So here it is!

How To See Videos Of You On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Allow's start initially by utilizing their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Simply search your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally utilize this to browse video clips of your pal. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can try any type of browser but I use google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your account after that click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit and you will certainly find "Videos" area after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will find every one of your uploaded videos as well as the video clips that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will not likely your wager but when you do this, you will locate your uploaded video clips on that album when you go to photos making use of Facebook app. No more searches!

Just develop your own video album after that upload all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and also it functioned.