How to See Your Videos On Facebook

How To See Your Videos On Facebook - Last time when I required to check my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the videos were no place to be located. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it utilizing desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can't I watch it on Facebook application making use of Android mobile phone? The solution is, I do not understand. Truly!

However I have done a miniature research study as well as I find people complaining the exact same problem as me. I have found that Facebook team does not appreciate these complains so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 options or 3 suggestions to watch Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!

How To See Your Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's start first by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook application. Nevertheless, to see the video clips:

1. Simply search your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally include words "videos" after your name. So the result will be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to look videos of your buddy. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can try any type of browser however I use google chrome so below it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit and also you will certainly discover "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will locate every one of your uploaded video clips along with the videos that you're identified in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will certainly not likely your bet but when you do this, you will locate your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you most likely to images making use of Facebook application. No more searches!

Just create your very own video clip album after that post every one of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it as well as it worked.