Where are My Videos On Facebook

Where Are My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the videos were nowhere to be found. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it making use of desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I see it on Facebook application making use of Android smartphone? The response is, I do not recognize. Actually!

Yet I have done a small study as well as I locate people whining the exact same concern as me. I have found that Facebook team does not respect these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 options or 3 suggestions to watch Facebook posted videos on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

Where Are My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's start initially by utilizing their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when using the Facebook application. Nonetheless, to see the video clips:

1. Simply browse your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally add words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly find your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to search video clips of your close friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can try any type of internet browser but I make use of google chrome so below it is:

1. Open up chrome. Type m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit and also you will certainly locate "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly discover every one of your uploaded video clips as well as the video clips that you're labelled in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will certainly find your uploaded videos on that particular album when you go to pictures making use of Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Just produce your very own video clip album after that upload every one of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it and also it functioned.