How Can I See My Followers On Facebook

How Can I See My Followers On Facebook - Individuals often get terrified by some bum details that spreads around social networks. Last week I saw an article about making use of a search function to locate individuals that were "following me." Difficulty was, it was in fact simply returning outcomes of individuals with the words "following me" in their profile! So I did my friends a favor as well as whipped up a quick guide to see who is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Can I See My Followers On Facebook


First thing to note: complying with does not really imply anything, specifically if you 2 aren't "friends." It just indicates that your messages marked PUBLIC will show up in their timeline. No big deal (you noted it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you wish to know who is IN FACT following you:
1. Go to your good friends checklist
2. Hit the "MORE" switch on the right
3. after that hit "Following".


If you don't like what you see in that checklist, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and after that the "Edit Privacy" button in the top right (see screen shot above).

Keep in mind: If you allow individuals who aren't your close friends follow you, people that send close friend requests that you ignore or remove will automatically begin following you. If you don't want someone to follow you, you can obstruct them at any moment.