Where are My Facebook Videos

Where Are My Facebook Videos - Last time when I required to check my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the videos were no place to be found. I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Picture albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it making use of desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Pictures > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can not I view it on Facebook application utilizing Android smart device? The solution is, I do not understand. Truly!

Yet I have done a mini research study and also I locate individuals grumbling the same problem as me. I have located that Facebook group does not respect these whines so what we do now?

Well, I have actually found 3 options or 3 suggestions to watch Facebook submitted video clips on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So here it is!

Where Are My Facebook Videos


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's begin first by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when utilizing the Facebook application. However, to see the videos:

1. Merely look your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally utilize this to search video clips of your good friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can attempt any web browser yet I use google chrome so here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit and also you will certainly find "Videos" area after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly locate every one of your uploaded video clips as well as the videos that you're identified in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will certainly not likely your wager however when you do this, you will discover your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you go to images using Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Just produce your very own video album then publish all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it functioned.