How to Look at Your Videos On Facebook

How To Look At Your Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android mobile phone, the videos were nowhere to be discovered. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it making use of desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Pictures > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I watch it on Facebook application utilizing Android smart device? The response is, I do not know. Truly!

Yet I have actually done a miniature research as well as I discover individuals whining the very same issue as me. I have found that Facebook group does not respect these complains so what we do currently?

Well, I have discovered 3 options or 3 ideas to view Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!

How To Look At Your Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's start first by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Simply browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will discover your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also utilize this to look video clips of your close friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can attempt any browser yet I make use of google chrome so here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit and also you will certainly discover "Videos" area after images. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly discover all of your uploaded videos as well as the videos that you're labelled in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will certainly not likely your bet but when you do this, you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you most likely to pictures making use of Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Just create your very own video album then publish all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and also it worked.