How to Find Your Videos On Facebook App

How To Find Your Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the videos were no place to be located. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it using desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Images > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can not I watch it on Facebook application using Android smart device? The answer is, I don't recognize. Actually!

But I have done a mini research as well as I locate individuals complaining the exact same concern as me. I have discovered that Facebook team does not care about these grumbles so what we do currently?

Well, I have discovered 3 remedies or 3 pointers to watch Facebook uploaded videos on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

How To Find Your Videos On Facebook App


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Allow's begin initially by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when using the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally add the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will locate your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise use this to browse video clips of your close friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can attempt any web browser yet I use google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your profile then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little and you will certainly locate "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly discover all of your uploaded videos as well as the videos that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last pointer will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will certainly find your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you go to pictures making use of Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Simply produce your very own video clip album after that post every one of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it worked.