Can I See who is Following Me On Facebook

Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook - Individuals commonly obtain frightened by some bottom information that spreads around social networks. Last week I saw a post regarding using a search function to locate individuals who were "following me." Difficulty was, it was actually simply returning results of people with words "following me" in their profile! So I did my friends a support and worked up a quick overview to see that is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: following doesn't really indicate anything, especially if you 2 aren't "friends." It simply suggests that your messages marked PUBLIC will turn up in their timeline. Immaterial (you noted it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you want to know that is ACTUALLY following you:
1. Go to your close friends checklist
2. Hit the "MORE" switch on the right
3. after that strike "Following".


If you don't like what you see in that listing, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and after that the "Edit Privacy" button in the top right (see display shot over).

Keep in mind: If you let people who aren't your pals follow you, people that send out friend requests that you neglect or remove will instantly begin following you. If you do not desire a person to follow you, you can obstruct them at any time.